To have a dangerous dog you have to pass a psychological test and not have a criminal record


Potentially dangerous breeds are:

    • Be of age. (presenting a photocopy of the D.N.I.)
    • Do not present criminal records with respect to some cases such as crimes against property, morals, sexual freedom, homicide. To prove it, you must attach a certificate of criminals obtained in the Registry of Criminal Records, and an affidavit of not having been sanctioned by this Law.
    • Have physical and psychological capacity to own one of these animals. The certification will be obtained at any medical examination center, such as the centers for the renewal of a driver's license or weapons permit.
    • Proof of having signed a CIVIL LIABILITY insurance for damages to third parties worth € 120,000.

Once all these permits have been obtained, the City Council will grant us the LICENSE TO HAVE POTENTIALLY DANGEROUS DOGS. This license must be renewed every 5 years.

We must register potentially dangerous dogs in a registry created for this purpose "The municipal registry of potentially dangerous dogs", which will give us a certification that is registered in it. To register you must carry identification microchip, and a veterinary certificate proving that you are in perfect health, and must renew this certificate annually (it can be done in the consultation).

What security measures Should we have if we have potentially dangerous dogs?

1. We must carry in public places the copy of the administrative license and the registration in the registry of potentially dangerous dogs.

2. The use of the muzzle will be mandatory in public places. As well as the use of a leash or chain of less than 2 meters, not extensible and not being able to carry more than one dog of this type per person.

3. Potentially dangerous animals found in plots, chalets, terraces, patios or the like must be tied, unless they possess the appropriate safety measures in terms of height, enclosure and surface to protect people or animals Let them come closer.

4. Breeders of these animals must at all times have the necessary safety conditions to keep these animals.

5. The removal or loss of a potentially dangerous dog must be notified by the owner to the person in charge of the municipal registry of potentially dangerous dogs within 48 hours of becoming aware of these facts.

Related news

Decree 42/2008, of February 12, regulating the possession of potentially dangerous animals in Andalusia It establishes a series of requirements to have a can of these characteristics. Not being convicted of the crime of injury or torture is one of them.

To obtain a potentially dangerous dog possession license, the interested person must prove:

1) Not have been convicted of crimes of homicide, injuries, torture, against freedom or against moral integrity, sexual freedom and public health, association with armed gangs or drug trafficking, as well as not being deprived by judicial resolution of the right to possession of potentially dangerous animals.

2) Not having been sanctioned in the last three years for serious or very serious infractions with any of the accessory sanctions provided for in article 13.3 of Law 50/1999, of December 23, which includes confiscation, confiscation, sterilization or sacrifice of potentially dangerous animals.

3) Have physical capacity and psycho fitnessGica for the possession of potentially dangerous animals.

4) In the event that the license is for the possession of potentially dangerous dogs, passing a specific course on basic training of potentially dangerous dogs, organized by an Official College of Veterinarians, or by Association for the Protection of Animals or Federation or Association of Breeding and Training of dogs, duly recognized, and taught by accredited trainers.

5) Subscription of a civil liability insurance for personal and material damages to third parties, caused by potentially dangerous animals, with a coverage of not less than one hundred seventy-five thousand euros (€ 175,000) per claim.

The administrative license for the possession of potentially dangerous animals will have a period of validity of five years from the date of issue, and may be renewed, at the request of an interested person, by the competent municipal body prior to its termination for successive periods of equal duration. The license will be null and void at the moment in which the holder ceases to comply with any of the requirements that are established in the section for obtaining it.

Children's leisure place

Potentially dangerous dogs may travel on public roads and through places and spaces of general public use, but not by places of leisure and recreation for minors. The person who drives and controls potentially dangerous dogs on public roads must be over eighteen and it will have to carry with it the administrative license that enables it for the possession of potentially dangerous animals and the autonomous document of identification and registration of the animal as a potentially dangerous dog.

On public roads and places and spaces of general public use, potentially dangerous dogs must wear a muzzle suitable for their reasona and shall be conducted and controlled with a non-extensible and unbreakable chain or leash, 1 meter in maximum length, and suitable to dominate the animal at all times. No person may carry and drive more than one potentially dangerous dog simultaneously. The loss or theft of the animal must be reported by its owner, within a maximum period of twenty-four hours after he becomes aware of the facts.

Requirements to have a PPP

1. Administrative license

It is necessary to approach the town hall of the town to get a special license for the dog. The requirements are: to be of legal age, lack a serious criminal record, certificate of psychological aptitude and civil liability insurance certificate.

2. Strap and muzzle

Within the different standards, we find the regulations on strap and muzzle. When walking a dog of these characteristics has to go always with strap and muzzle. The belt, in addition, cannot be anyone, it has to be a short one without exceeding two meters.

As for the muzzle, they can raise doubts since they also exist ronzales that people often make mistakes with muzzles. Muzzle more recommended It's of layette, taking into account that is not too tightthat let you breathe well and that the dog is as comfortable as possible. For the dog to get used to the muzzle, from puppy you can start playing with him with the muzzle in his hand, to give him little pieces of food to associate with good experiences.

3. Microchip and vaccines per day

In addition, PPPs must be identified by microchip and have the vaccination card up to date.

In addition to all these compliments, for a dog to be balanced, the most important thing is education What are we going to give the dog? It is recommended that when the dog is a puppy, and until 2 months, that is with the mother and the puppies. Once the two months have passed, from 2 to 4 months, we enter the period of socialization. This period is the most important and we must try have positive experiences so that the dog grows in good condition.

In short, if we choose to have a dog classified as a potentially dangerous dog, we have to keep in mind all the requirements and regulations what is there and above all educate positively To our pet.


I do not have a dog but I want to have the PPP license to be able to take the dogs for a walk and in case I welcome one.
In the insurance you have to specify the dog or can I hire one in general?

Hi M Angels. We recommend you follow the steps that we indicate in point 4 of the article when hiring a potentially dangerous dog policy:

Good afternoon, I hope you are very well ... I have a situation that worries me a little ... in the house next door a family came to occupy it and they have a child, we have seen him climbing the fence, we have a one year old bull terrier very unruly. We already alerted you that we had a dangerous dog, if the dog mistreats them because any of them pass to our yard, could we have legal problems?… We have PPP Dog insurance

Hello good afternoon. One question can I get the ppp license in any town hall or it is usually necessary in which you are registered ... thanks

Hi Yailin,
In principle, you should always be registered where you reside regularly, whether you have a dog or not. We recommend that you consult your city hall, which is where they will process your PPP license and there they will confirm the procedure to follow.

Good morning, can the license be renewed by having a serious fine (for not wearing a muzzle) without paying or will I get problems?

Hello Pedro,
It will depend on the City Council in which you are registered, since each municipality has its specific regulations. We recommend that you consult with yours for greater security.
a greeting

What do you mean with a lower coverage?
I have thought about adopting a pit bull, I have no problem with the requirements, but insurance, can you pay little by little or how does this work? Thank you

Hello! When “no lower coverage” is indicated, it means that your insurance cannot cover less than what the law says. As for insurance, we do not have the possibility to divide it. They are really cheap and we don't have that possibility. We advise you to take a look at our website ( and see the prices. You will see that they are very accessible. A greeting!

Yes, I know they are cheap but what I was referring to, was that if it costs 12,000 euros, if you have to have all that amount when adopting a PPP dog? Or do you already have insurance paying X amount per year until you get the figure? Thank you

Insurance you have to do it with that coverage. It does not mean that you have saved it, but that you have to make insurance that covers those expenses in case your dog hurts a third party.
A greeting!

Hello! If I am not going to adopt any PPP dog, but I want to get a license to be part of an animal shelter, do I have to pay the insurance? It would be absurd to have to do it but it raises questions.

Hello. My question is this: I have to renew the PPP tenure license. I now live in Alcorcon (Madrid) and my dog ​​is registered here. Well, the question is: Can I apply for a license at the Madrid City Council, where it is supposed to be free, having my dog ​​registered in Alcorcon? I say it because according to the Ayunt page. In Madrid, the license is aimed at residents of the city of Madrid and those who are going to take walks with dogs of these characteristics. That is, if I am in Alcorcon and an agent asks me for the documentation, between this the license, would something happen if it is issued by the Madrid City Council?
I hope I have been able to explain myself. All this is because in Alcorcon the cost of license renewal is a PASS.
Thank you so much

Hi there! I am Argentine and I am about to move to Madrid permanently and I have an Argentine Dogo, you know what are the steps to follow when wanting to take a PPP that is abroad? Would the certificate and veterinary certificate issued in my country be valid? Of course, thanks!

Hi ! I have a two month old puppy and soon I will start with paperwork. It's a blue pit bull, and I'm already looking at insurance prices. How much would it cost me without a franchise?
Thank you !

Good Morning,
You can calculate the price of your insurance and see all the coverage available through our website, or you can call us at 916403001 and our personal advisors inform you of Every options. A greeting!

I have two PPPs adopted from 7 and 10 years old. Do I have to get two licenses as requested by my city council? What entails paying the two to € 100 each? Or with one can you have more than one dog, how would it be logical?

Hi Abel
It depends on each town hall. If they require two different licenses or one in which both dogs are included, it is something that each local administration establishes

Little is said about the inspection that a city official must do in your home to verify that everything is correct and is suitable for having an animal of these characteristics.
I have not read it on my city hall page or on any website, and when the girl who attended to me told me that they should go to my house for an inspection, I was very surprised.
Not to mention that on the page of the town hall it says that the resolution of the process takes between 3 and 4 months, and I am already going for the tenth month and have not yet delivered the resolution, I talk to the town hall, they tell me that everything is fine , who will send me the official license, and nothing. That has meant that I was fined in the next town because, one day we went for a walk with the dog, the police asking us for the papers told us that we had only the provisional license that expires after 3 months of requesting it, and € 200 fine we have paid.
There are absurd laws and one of them is the one that implies that a dog for being of a breed or meets certain characteristics is called PPP, and has to have special attention.

Very good article, if you need more information about potentially dangerous dogs

Hi. My dog ​​is already an adult. And I'm getting all the exact documentation. When I took my dog ​​we took all the papers, even in the name of my former partner. But he has ignored the dog. How can I do so that the dog gets my name and that he doesn't count anywhere like the dog is his ?!

Hello and adopted an American Stanford and I don't know where to start with paperwork. The council has told me that I have to sell it does nothing that I have where to start? I know that I need liability insurance and a license but I don't know what to do first, I'm in trouble

Hello Rachel!
It is best that you read the article and watch the video. There we explain everything.
A greeting!

I would like to know what the quality of life of a PPP in Spain really is. With everything about the muzzle and the short strap.

I will be moving from Mexico to Barcelona at the end of November. I want to take my two dogs, one is PPP. Here in Mexico (3rd world country) we don't have so much law for pitbull puppies. I have already researched the PPP license in Barcelona and all that. I know that I must process it, but I don't know if I should process it before arriving or I can do it arriving.

More than anything, my question for you is, what is really the quality of life of a PPP with such a law?
I ask because we are very concerned that, for example, my dog ​​loves to run in the park with all his desire and chase his balls and toys.
Can PPPs in Spain / Barcelona, ​​or have a designated space to run free and without a muzzle? In dog rooms, can you walk without a muzzle and without a leash?
We are very concerned to take away the freedom he has and with which he lives now, here in Mexico.

Hello Rachel, I just started with the paperwork, and "adopted" a little dog from the protector and they ask me for the PPP license but, I can't take it, the first thing I have done is to put the anti-rabies, the chip and the passport (all x 70 €) with the chip number I have taken out the online insurance in terranea (€ 39), on Friday I have medical recognition (another € 30)
Then you have to go to the town hall and request the rate 790 code 006 go to the bank and pay the amount (€ 3.74) with the receipt you go back to the town hall and they give you the criminal record, you ask for the sheet to fill out for the license application you fill it in, and a paper where the animal is going to reside, you deliver all the previous papers, and wait to be notified so that you can go down for the license, then you have 15 days to include it in the census (€ 30.05) ... come on ... spend for all the places but well everything is for our little hairs❤ if you need anything I am also from Alicante

Hello, I would like you to help me. I have an American Stanford of 1 year and a half, my problem is that I live in a town of Girona and the town hall does not censor more than 3 dogs in the same house and I fear 3 and with it four. We have sterilized a safe cow vaccinated 300,000 my husband is fit to have it and only for having 3 registered since she has been 6 months without stepping on the street. MY QUESTION IS THERE IS ANY SITE WHERE THE PPP CAN BE MADE WITHOUT BEING LIVE , WE LIVE IN A HOUSE AND AT LEAST LAND AND GAME COMPANIONS DO NOT MISS IT BUT WE WOULD LIKE TO ENJOY IT AGAIN WHEN LIFE WAS OUT OF HOME

Dogs must be registered where they usually reside. If your local legislation does not allow you to have more than one number of pets in your home, unfortunately you cannot have more.

Hi, I've been adopting a 5-month-old puppy in the municipal kennel for more than a week and in the dog's log they were pit bulls who, by the way, are not mestizo between Canarian prey and sketch according to my veterinarian and the municipal kennel They don't want to give it to me until I have the license in my possession and I have already done all the paperwork and I have presented it to the kennel with everything sealed and paid. It's normal that they don't give me the puppy I have some way of being able to claim it. Thank you

Yes, it is usual. If the dog is considered as potentially dangerous, they may require a license to deliver the dog.

You have to request a written permission from the town hall to be able to get it out of the shelter, which is what I had to do ami

Good I have a doubt, I would like to legalize the situation of my ppp dog but this is already an adult dog and I do not know how to do it since I do not live in the city where I am registered, these procedures are done in the place where you are registered or where you live with the dog? Is there a problem with the dog being an adult? I await your response I am lost and afraid that being an adult I will be fined or something similar, thanks.

You will not be fined for regularizing your situation. Unlike. In doing so you will make sure that they can no longer sanction you for this reason. It is important that you register in your place of residence, indeed. From there follow the steps of the article.

Hi, how are you? I have moved to live at my boyfriend's house and have we bought a dog? I still have my flat registered in it, to get my license and to get my dog ​​out I have to be registered in my partner's house. Gracaisssss

Hi there! In principle, you should always be registered where you reside regularly, whether you have a dog or not. To make sure you should go to your City Hall, which is where they will process your PPP license and confirm the procedure to follow.

Hello, good afternoon, I wanted to know if from my insurance it is terranea I can ask for the license for ppp thanks

Good Morning,
The license, as indicated in the article, is requested at the City Council. It is not possible to carry out the procedure from the Insurance Brokerage.
A greeting.

In my town hall they tell me that I need a license for each dog, is that so? I understood that it is a single license and then all the dogs registered in the Registry.
Either I take an article based on it or it makes me ask for a license for each one.

Hello Javi,
The license is unique, regardless of the dogs you have. There are even people who take their leave and don't have a dog. He has it to walk the dog of a relative or friend.
What is done independently is the registration in the Register of each animal.
Ask your City Council to indicate where that is indicated in the legislation, because in Royal Decree 287/2002, of March 22 and Law 50/1999, of December 23, this is not recorded.
After all, it is a driver's license. You do not have to have a license for each car you buy, but you can use all cars that fit the characteristics of your driving license.
We hope to have solved your doubts.
A greeting!

Good, I have an American Staffordshire Terrier and it has 3 months, I still do not have the papers or the insurance but I want to do everything, my question is is it mandatory from the first day or until 6 months do you have margin?
I have heard around that until 6 months it is not mandatory to have the papers or the permission, do you know if this is the case? I'm from Murcia
Thanks in advance

Hello Mª del Mar
That depends on your town hall. Each municipality has its specific regulations. They should inform you.

OK thank you very much

Hi, I'm Spanish and I'm moving to Mallorca from abroad with my Bull Terrier. I wanted to know if it is cataloged as PPP, because it is not on the list but it does meet several of the characteristics of PPP. I also wanted to know what happens if at the time I enter Spanish territory and not having the license yet if something would happen.
Thank you.

Hello Cristina!
It would be advisable to talk to the City Council where you are going to censor the dog. Think that due to the characteristics of the Annex to the law, if it complies with most of the features that it exposes, your dog would be considered as potentially dangerous and, therefore, you will have to take out the compulsory license. So, so you don't have problems, call the City Council and have everything cleared up. After all, it is they who interpret the law in the locality and those who grant the licenses, and they will surely tell you if they consider it potentially dangerous or not there. We hope we have helped you. A greeting!

Hello, I have a pit bull of almost a year but it is in another country and I want to bring it here. I have to get the license and insurance etc now or after bringing it.
Thanks greetings.

We regret not being able to inform you about it, since we do not know the data. You should check with your City Council, they are what grant the licenses and insurance they can inform you. A greeting!

Okay, I'm fine, I'll ask, thank you very much

Hello, can all these procedures be done if I do not have my Spanish resident papers yet? I guess not because they ask for the ID, but I want to know if there is any way to do it.

No, you must have your documentation in order. A greeting!

Hello I wanted to ask a question, I wanted to buy a dog is a bull terrier crossed with an American standard I would need a license? It is 75% bull terrier

Yes, crossings with potentially dangerous dogs also require a license. A greeting!

I have a staffy of 7 years and I have requested the renewal of the possession of dangerous animals presenting the corresponding documentation in the town hall. Although everything is in order I have been denied because I am not registered. The reason I am not registered is because I live abroad, but I come to Spain often, and when I come I like to walk my dog. The dog is in my mother's house, in the town hall where I applied for the license. She does not have a license because she does not take him for a walk because she has a farm where the dog spends most of the time. What does the city council cover to deny me a license?

Good I have a doubt I hope you can solve it ... I have a pit bull the thing is that they took me without a license and sanctioned me ... they will put a few times for making me the license and if so, what should I do? Thanks in advance

Good morning Cris
On the contrary, there is no problem. You still have the obligation to have a license and the administration will require you the same requirements as any other citizen when issuing it.

hello good I have a 4 month pit bull and would like to know if when I put the chip the police will come to my house to see him?
Thank you.

No, it is not the usual procedure. The normal thing is that they do not do it but they may require documentation of the dog at any time to perform the check. Especially if you have to get the PPP license. A greeting.

I have already delivered all the corresponding papers for the ppp license and I have paid the city council fee and I have to wait 2 weeks. To receive my question is can I get it while I wait for the license or I will be fined.
Thank you

Hi Jessica
There is no exact answer to the question you ask. If you have some kind of proof that your license is in process, and that it will be granted, in principle there would be no problem. But it will always depend on your City Council and the specific municipal regulations that they maintain about dogs considered PPP. If you do not have any proof, you are likely to risk a possible penalty. We encourage you to consult with the administration of your municipality to clarify doubts and thus avoid possible problems.

After delivering all the paperwork I see that we have to wait two weeks, I have been waiting for almost 3 weeks, my question is they call you to go look for it, they send it to you or how the subject is going, it is in mostoles where I have presented it.

Hello!! The license took me 7 months. Because the person who was carrying him at the town hall was on leave and no one else was in charge of carrying the paperwork. I always had a copy stamped by the town hall of all the papers I delivered in case they stopped me and I never had a problem while everything was in order and processing. I belong to the Canary Islands, I don't know if they will be the same in all other places.

In the province of Burgos with these sealed papers is sufficient since there is no PPP license as such.

Hello! I have a German shepherd and they tell me that according to their characteristics it can be ppp or not. But in the popularity charts the German shepherd does not appear anywhere. It has no peculiarity but the home insurance tells me that when in doubt of whether or not it is done separately. I don't know if they want to get me more money or if it's true. Can something happen and that they cling to their characteristics to leave us lying at the moment of truth? Thank you.

Good morning, Jessica. The question of whether or not a dog is considered PPP is cumbersome. Because depending on the municipality may vary. The case of the German shepherd is also curious, since in most lists it is not considered as PPP (it is not a muscular race, nor with a particularly powerful jaw). While it is true that, statistically, it is one of the most sinister races recorded.
That said, it is convenient to know what home insurance covers in terms of civil liability and how your dog is considered in your municipality of residence. Since all home insurance does not cover the same. Reason why sometimes it is better to make a specific insurance, either only from R.C., or take advantage and make a combined insurance that includes veterinary service (to take advantage of discounts on treatments and ensure the good condition of our pet).

Good Morning. It took me more than a month to get ready and I am even waiting for k to get the paper to have it in hand ... in my case they told me if you were carrying the certified copy as it is being processed, there would be no problem with a greeting

I have a Dobermann. It is not a dangerous breed (neither at the state level nor in my community, Navarra). It is true that some municipalities include it as such. The ruling in favor of an owner who did not have a PPP license in Navarra, proved him right because it is not the responsibility of the City Council to decide whether it is PPP or not (although according to all the comments I have read it seems that it is assumed that it is, and apparently it is not so, eye) and because it breaks the principle of legal certainty, because a certain canine species could be considered dangerous by a city council and not, which would derive, says the magistrate in the sentence, in which the bearer of an animal that travels with impunity for a municipal term can be sanctioned for lack of license if it crosses its limits. Despite this, I still don't know what to do when I travel to a community where my dog ​​is considered dangerous, when there where I live is not ... Do I get a license that I don't need where I live, to be able to travel to another community if only to spend a few days? I do not mind paying the license if with this I avoid problems but it is still a sacapelas taking advantage of the fact that the Royal Decree is very ambiguous ... I would also have to take it out for myself and for the other 4 family members who also walk with the blessed of the dog…

hello Mauricio
You are absolutely right that the current regulations are completely lacking in terms of animals. The fundamental problem is that it is a competition that in principle is in the hands of the autonomous communities. And that, in turn, many of these regions have "transferred" such competition to the municipalities. So there is a worrying gap in cases like the one you raise. The sentence to which you refer refers only to highlighting this problem. But the truth is that in what dogs considered as "PPP" refers to the application of the law becomes very different depending on the place of the national territory in which we are. In fact there are multiple cases of people who did not have a license and have been sanctioned, even though they were not required to have it in their usual place of residence.
Currently, reforms are being proposed at the state level from multiple organizations and platforms. But as long as a "PPP" breed register and common regulations are not approved, unfortunately we citizens are exposed to suffer sanctions by virtue of where we are.

Thanks Jorge.
In this regard I contacted the Ministry (SG of Animal Health and Hygiene and Traceability) and they replied that “Law 50/1999 of the Legal Regime for the Possession of Potentially Dangerous Animals is a basic law, that is, the one that is dictated en uso de algunos de los títulos competenciales del artículo 149.1 de la Constitución en la que se adjudica al Estado la facultad de fijar las bases que regulan una materia, ya las Comunidades Autónomas al desarrollo normativo de esas bases». Y aunque el Real Decreto 287/2002 de 22 de marzo desarrolla dicha ley (se dicta al amparo de la habilitación contenida en el artículo 149.1.29.ª de la Constitución, que atribuye al Estado competencia exclusiva en materia de seguridad pública) y marca las bases para determinar qué perros son «ppp» y cuáles pueden serlo, sigue siendo todo muy ambiguo, y de ahí que deje a criterio del «encargado de turno», la decisión de determinar si una raza es o no es «ppp» en virtud al anexo 2 del real decreto, donde se especifican 8 características que debe reunir un can para catalogarse como «ppp» (debe tener si no todas, casi todas, al menos 5). Andalucía, que es a donde yo viajo en verano, elaboró el Decreto 42/2008 por el que se regula la tenencia de animales potencialmente peligrosos y, a los 8 ya considerados potencialmente peligrosos, se incluyó al Doberman. Imagino que es porque reúne alguna de las características del anexo 2 del Real Decreto, lo cual no deja de ser arbitrario porque ¿cuántos perros o razas de perros no reúnen alguna de las características allí expuestas y sin embargo, ni por asomo se les considera «ppp»? Incluso en las estadísticas de eventos desafortunados figuran casi a la par con el Dobermann, perros como el Golden Retriever, que ya me dirán si es o no «ppp», y sin embargo no se considera como tal, o el propio Pastor Alemán, raza a la que admiro, que es el que ostenta el mayor número de eventos desafortunados…
Pero es que además, desde el propio ministerio, me confirman que «NO EXISTE armonización en el territorio nacional respecto a los animales considerados potencialmente peligrosos NI REGULACION de su desplazamiento», lo cual me deja francamente pasmado y demuestra que tanto la ley como el decreto son un poco «chapuzas» y nos dejan con el «c….» al aire, sobre todos a aquellos que tenemos perros que un sitio son «ppp» y en otro no (como el Boxer por ejemplo, el cual se incluye en algunas comunidades). Se han comprometido a preguntarlo a la Junta de Andalucía y a responderme en cuanto tengan respuesta, lo cual es de agradecer. ¿Pero qué pasa con el resto de las comunidades? Todo esto me hace pensar si de verdad estamos en un país civilizado, o si estamos en un país donde se hacen cosas a boleo o al tun tun…

Gracias a ti, Mauricio, por plantear este tema y aportarnos tu caso concreto, ya que refleja perfectamente la problemática existente en cuanto a estas normativas. Suscribo una a una tus opiniones. Y sí, coincido en la ambigüedad del Decreto. Creo que todos los que somos amantes de los animales, e incluso aquellos que no, deseamos que cuanto antes se plantee la aplicación efectiva de una normativa común (y concreta) en todo el territorio nacional. No hablemos ya de la Unión Europea, donde existe también disparidad en la consideración de las razas PPP entre unos estados y otros. Por lo que nuestra libre circulación por la Unión Europea, cuando es acompañados por nuestras mascotas, también nos puede suponer más de una sorpresa desagradable.

El anexo 2 no se aplica a todos los perros.No a los de raza, ni a sus cruces.
El anexo 1 distingue 8 razas peligrosas Y SUS CRUCES.
El anexo 2 es para catalogar a perros de cruces indiscriminados de razas,

Un Pitbull X Labrador, por ejemplo, es Ppp por el anexo 1.
Si ese perro se cruza con un milpadres, sus hijos podrían ser catalogados en base a las características del anexo 2.
Por ese motivo, ni un mastín, ni un Bull Terrier ni cualquier otra raza que no esté en la lista podrá ser multada por carecer de licencia.
En ese caso no habría lista ninguna y a todos los catalogarian por sus características fisicas.
Esta ley es tan absurda, tan ineficaz en su cometido de proteger, y tan injusta…y para colmo, ni los funcionarios de ayuntamientos ni la mayoría de policias la saben aplicar, y claro, la gente da por hecho que si ellos lo dicen.. será así, y para nada es así, no tienen ni idea pero su máxima es recaudar, así que si quieren, te la clavan.
Por eso debemos hacernos valer y defender con uñas y dientes nuestra razón, si la tenemos. Y recurrir multas. Que la mayoría no tienen razón de ser y la gente por desconocimiento y confianza en las autoridades, no recurre multas que tiene ganadas.

Hola Mauricio. Salvo que pases en otra provincia más de tres meses, no tienes que hacer nada. Puedes ir de vacaciones a Andalucía por ejemplo, que tiene al doberman incluido en su lista, tranquilamente, mientras no excedas los tres meses.
En la comunidad de Navarra, el doberman no está catalogado ppp, gracias a la sentencia de la que hablas, la cual no sólo obligó al ayuntamiento de Pamplona a sacar al doberman de su lista, sino que además, sentó jurisprudencia, y ella solita tumba las multas que se puedan poner en idéntica situacion.
La sentencia del doberman viene a decir que ningún ayuntamiento de ningún municipio, puede añadir ni quitar razas a la lista de su comunidad autónoma.
Pamplona incluyó al doberman pese a que la lista de Navarra tiene sólo las 8 razas del decreto de ley Ppp.
En Cantabria, por ejemplo, el Bull terrier no es PPP, pero en algunos de sus municipios, como Castro Urdiales, si lo incluyen. Y es ilegal, pero lo hacen.
Todo por la pasta. La gente paga la multa y acata, y saca licencias para perros que no la necesitan…un despropósito, hay una desinformación tremenda, entre estas cosas y el mal uso del Anexo 2, hay mucha, muchísima confusión.

Gracias Sofia por tus comentarios.
Si sirve, decir que me puse en contacto con el ayuntamiento de la población de Cádiz a la que suelo ir de veraneo. La funcionaria que me atendió (muy amable por cierto) me comentó que si el periodo de estancia es inferior a 3 meses, no era necesario tener «papeles». Se comprometieron a llamar para indicarme si debía o no seguir las normas establecidas en cuanto a bozal, paseos, etc…y aun estoy esperando. Como bien dices, ni ellos mismos parecen saber qué hacer. Como propietario de perro y persona que procura respetar las normas, me intereso y me informo, pero sinceramente, no me siento protegido por estas normas arbitrarias que no permiten pasear libremente por el territorio español con tranquilidad y con las que te arriesgas a «delinquir» solo por pasar de una frontera a otra…y además con sorpresa, si además no sabes que tu perro, justo en esa comunidad, le han declarado ppp. Estoy de acuerdo con que, probablemente debamos recurrir todas las multas, pero se aprovechan de ello porque seguramente traería muchos quebraderos de cabeza y puede que gastos que a lo mejor no podríamos asumir. Por ese motivo pregunté en mi ayuntamiento para sacarme, a pesar de todo, la licencia ppp y ellos mismos fueron los primeros en sorprenderse: ¿cómo iban a hacer una licencia para la tenencia de un perro que no es ppp y que no ha sido denunciado? Insistiendo me han dicho que me la pueden hacer, pero claro, al ser unipersonal y siendo varios en la familia que paseamos con el animal (un Doberman), ¿qué hago? No hago nada y cuando venga el municipal a reclamarme papeles o a multarme porque no lleve bozal el animal…me opongo, recurro o lo que sea (siempre y cuando no se lleven al perro, pues tengo entendido que pueden hacerlo si se empeñan), o saco todas la licencias para los distintos miembros de la familia (que ya es dinero), someto a mi perro a llevar bozal, que no lo lleva nunca por no ser ppp en mi comunidad, y paso de problemas?
Son cuestiones que están ahí, pues a mí me preocupa que uno de mis hijos pasee con el perro en Cádiz y un agente se lo pueda hacer pasar mal por todas estas cuestiones….

Hola buenos días. Tengo una duda respecto al seguro de responsabilidad civil por tenencia de animales ppp. Para obtener licencia me piden dicho seguro, la aseguradora me dice que tiene que constar en el seguro el chip del perro (si hay más de uno, deben constar todos los chips con la consiguiente cuota para cada uno de ellos). Como yo puedo querer tener una licencia de este tipo pero no tener perro (puede darse el caso de ser paseante de perros, o adiestrador, etc. etc.) ¿porqué me obligan a poner un chip? El seguro (el que deseo presentar es el de mi hogar) nos debe cubrir a cualquiera de las personas que componen mi familia, por los daños que pueda causar un perro que en un momento determinado esté a nuestro cargo, sin especificar un determinado perro. ¿Es así?

Aquí se dan varias cuestiones. En los seguros de hogar que incluyen la responsabilidad civil derivada de la tenencia de mascotas tienes que mirar si te cubren los que están a tu nombre solamente o todos. Si eres un paseador de perros o adiestrador, te tienes que hacer un seguro específico para paseadores de perros o adiestradores. Son riesgos diferentes, porque son actividades diferentes y se cubren cosas diferentes. En el seguro para perros, te cubren los daños que cause el perro, y en el seguro para paseadores o adiestradores, se cubren los daños derivados de dicha actividad profesional.
Por eso, los seguros para perros están hechos para los propietarios de los perros y no para paseadores de perros o adiestradores. Cubren la responsabilidad que tendría que cubrir el propietario de dicho perro por un daño que cause la mascota, lo pasee quien lo pasee de tu familia o amigos de forma gratuita (ojo, los paseadores no están cubiertos porque hay un intercambio económico y una relación contractual). Pero, ojo, si es un perro considerado como potencialmente peligroso, el que lo pasee debe tener licencia para que te cubra el seguro. Esperamos haber resuelto tus dudas. Saludos.

Buenas, tengo algunas dudas sobre la licencia de PPP. Necesito una licencia por cada ppp que tenga. Entiendo que tendría que tener un seguro por cada perro pero con una licencia cubriría los dos. Se que no se pueden llevar los dos de forma simultanea. En Granada me dicen que cada licencia sería para un solo ppp. No veo lógico hacer el mismo trámite para la misma cosa, cuando tenga un seguro para cada uno. Si fuese asi, como se da licencia a un paseante para poder llevar cualquier ppp (nunca de forma simultanea). Por esa misma razón seria necesario tener una licencia para cada animal. Thank you

¡Buenos días! Lo mejor es que acudas a tu Ayuntamiento, que es el que expide las licencias y es el que marca los requisitos. Ellos podrán resolverte esta duda. A greeting.

me llamo Antonio queria saber si los ayuntamientos cobran por inscribir a un perro en el censo de animales peligrosos,,o solo con tener la documentacion ,seguros etc,, vale, Si cobran los ayuntamientos querria saber cuanto mas o menos.

Normalmente los Ayuntamientos cobran por realizar dichas gestiones. Debería consultarlo directamente con ellos. A greeting.

Por poner un simil, la licencia de tenencia de ppp es como el carnet de conducir. La licencia de da permiso o te habilita para tenencia de esos tipos de perros pero puedes, en un momento dado, no ser dueño de ninguno. Imagínate que eres adiestrador, o paseante de perros. De hecho la licencia debe sacarse antes de tener el perro, por lo que no deben pedirte ni número de chip ni nada. El seguro tampoco debe llevar chip (confirmado por el ayuntamiento de Madrid, que es al que he preguntado), debe ser un seguro de responsabilidad civil que cubra por una cuantía determinada, pero no asociada a ningún perro en concreto. Cuantos más chips pongan más sube la cuota del seguro (al final se intentan beneficiar todos de estas normas, menos el dueño que es el que siempre tiene que «acoquinar»)

Estimada Pilar,
Todas las aseguradoras con las que trabajamos exigen el número de chip en sus seguros. Ten en cuenta que cubres la responsabilidad civil derivada de un daño causado por un perro. Si no determinas qué perro es, cualquier perro estaría cubierto, y eso no es posible. Por ello exigen las aseguradoras el chip, para tener identificada a la mascota asegurada correctamente. Por ponerte otro caso. Imagínate que te haces un seguro de responsabilidad civil para un coche. Las compañías siempre te van a pedir que determines qué coche es, porque si no, cualquier coche estaría cubierto con un sólo seguro y sería imposible sostener ese riesgo económicamente hablando. A greeting.

Hola buenas ya tengo un ppp y voy a tener otro, me gustaría saber si tengo que volver a sacar una licencia desde el principio con antecedentes etc o con la otra me vale y sólo tener que sacar el seguro a mi nuevo ppp

Según tengo entendido se debe tener una licencia para cada perro ppp que se tenga ya que en la licencia que te sacaste con tal perro pone el nombre y chip y ese perro pero no dice nada más de los demás que vayas a pasear,eso al menos es así en Málaga,no se como serán en las demás.

Me gustaría saber si puedo sacar la licencia PPP sin tener perro. Veo que piden la póliza del seguro pero si aún no tengo perro esta no la puedo sacar.Estoy pensando en adoptar un amstff.Muchas gracias

Deberías consultar en tu Ayuntamiento, porque normalmente te piden los datos y documentación del perro que vas a tener o que vas a cuidar o pasear. A greeting!

Muchas gracias,un saludo.

Hola Miriam,
puedes sacar la licencia sin tener perro y no necesitas seguro, hay que distinguir entre quien es el propietario que si está obligado a tener seguro y quien es paseante, que puede no tener perro ni seguro pero si necesita licencia

Buenas tardes:
Tengo un amercan Bully classic.Se considera ppp?
Thank you.

Buenas tardes!
Debes consultarlo con tu Ayuntamiento. Por sus características físicas, a veces, lo consideran como PPP. Por ello, es mejor que lo preguntes allí.

hola, mi hija quiere adoptar un american stanford a secas, o eso le ha dicho la dueña, quiero saber si estos perros necesitan el seguro y si son considerados ppp

Probablemente te lo consideren como potencialmente peligroso. La determinación de perro potencialmente peligroso o no depende de la legislación. Debes acudir a tu Ayuntamiento y ellos mismo te confirman. En cuanto a la obligatoriedad del seguro ocurre lo mismo. Si es potencialmente peligroso en tu localidad, entonces sí que te resultará de obligada condición contratar un seguro. Los requisitos varían en función de lo que te exija tu Ayuntamiento. Lo mejor es que acudas allí y te confirmen. A greeting!

Buenos días Pepe. No existe el «american stanford» como tal. Probablemente sea una confusión. El nombre completo de la raza es American Staffordshire Terrier. También llamado habitualmente Amstaff. Y en muchas ocasiones oirás el término American Stafford, pero por cuestión de ahorrar saliva, no porque sea una raza diferente. El American Staffordshire Terrier suele ser considerado como PPP. Aunque como siempre dependerá de tu lugar de residencia y la normativa allí vigente (si está clasificado como tal allí o no). Lo más probable es que sí necesitéis licencia PPP si vais a adoptarlo (y por tanto el seguro sería obligatorio). Y te recordamos que si residís en Madrid o País Vasco el seguro de RC de perro es obligatorio, sea considerado PPP o no.

Buenas tardes, por favor quería saber con la misma póliza cuanta personas pueden pasear mi perro? Somos 3 personas los tres con licencia, podemos pasear el mismo perro? Thank you

Depende de cada aseguradora. Algunas te obligan a poner a cada persona en el seguro. Lo mejor es que hables con tu compañía o, si no tienes seguro todavía, puedes llamar a nuestros asesores personales al 916403001 y ellos te indican la mejor opción que tengan para que os cubran a todos. A greeting!

Hi. Mi pareja y yo tenemos una pitbull de 4 meses y, casualmente, tenemos el seguro con ustedes. En un principio, pusimos a la perrita a nombre de él en el chip y como tomador del seguro, pero al ir a arreglar los papeles para la licencia, no le dejaron porque tiene antecedentes y, no sabemos por qué, no se los cancelaron en su momento. Queremos cambiarla a mi nombre en el chip y demás para poder tenerla, y la duda es, ¿podríamos cambiarlo de él a mi como tomadora del seguro??

Buenas tardes,
Lo primero que tiene que hacer es poner toda la documentación del perro a su nombre (chip, censo, etc…). Y, una vez lo tenga cambiado, nos tendría que llamar al 91 640 30 01 para que los asesores personales le indiquen el procedimiento de cambio de tomador del seguro.
A greeting!

Hola buenas. Mi hermano se ha comprado un pitbull. Él tiene hecho todo el papeleo ya. Mi duda es: que documentación necesitaría tener yo para poderlo sacar casualmente de paseo y que no me puedan multar o quitar el perro sin me ven sin determinada documentación? Necesito Necesito el psicotecnico solamente o algo mas? Thank you

Además del psicotécnico y los antecedentes penales, usted debe ser mayor de edad y figurar también en la póliza. El último paso sería el de sacar la licencia correspondiente para usted en su Ayuntamiento.

Hola Jesus,
Los paseantes no necesitan seguro ni figurar en la pólizas, este requisito es sólo para el propietario
Hay que distinguir entre propietario y paseantes, porque la Licencia os permite pasear a cualquier perro no sólo el de su hermano.
Saludos desde Bilbao

buenas… mire tengo una pitt de 11 meses por lo que ya deberia tener la licencia tramitada pero no de como realizarla, tiene el seguro y tengo el psicotecnico, la cuestion es que en el seguro (vuestro «terranea» y el de mascota y salud aparte de el de veterinario a domicilio) si mal no recuerdo entraba la inscripción del perro como ppp en el registro, aparte de eso saben si el ayuntamiento cobra por la licencia personal? es todo un jaleo y quiero estar bien informada antes de meterme en ello y que me hagan dar mil vueltas, gracias

Para este caso en concreto le recomendamos ponerse en contacto con su Ayuntamiento para que le informe debidamente de su correspondiente normativa y legislación para así poder obtener la información que desea correctamente.

Buenos días,
Haber si me podéis ayudar en una pequeña duda. Tramite la licencia para la adopción de un PPP y me fue aceptada. el problema es que la adopción al final no pudo llevarse a cabo por cuestiones de la asociación. Ahora tengo un cachorro mestizo de PPP y me gustaría saber cual es el paso a seguir si la licencia la he tramitado con el otro perro y no con el cachorro que tengo ahora.

El paso a seguir sería el de contratar un seguro individual de Responsabilidad Civil para su cachorro, ya que todos los perros PPP deben contar con uno.

Hola mi perro es una mezcla. La madre es una bóxer y el padre un gran danes. Mi perro nació 8 del 12 del 2012. Es precioso y cariñoso. Pesa 48 kg. Y mi pregunta es si es considerado PPP

Hola Félix. Siempre os recomendamos que comprobéis directamente en vuestra comunidad autónoma el registro de razas que son consideradas peligrosas (ya que cambia de una a otra). Tanto el Gran Danés como el Bóxer son considerados PPP en algunas regiones de nuestro país. Por lo que lo más probable es que tu perro, al ser mezcla de razas PPP también sea considerado como tal. En cualquier caso te recomendamos que lo compruebes en tu administración correspondiente.

Quiero sacarme la licencia ya que voy adoptar pero claro no tengo datos del perro no puedo contratar seguro ya que está en una protectora como lo hago?

Buenas tardes,
Tendría que solicitarle a la protectora los datos. Normalmente facilitan un contrato de preadopción o como que están gestionando la adopción, y ahí suelen venir todos los datos requeridos. Un saludo!

Hi there!
Desde hace poco soy voluntaria en un albergue y tienen perros PPP. Mi duda es si con el contrato normal de voluntariado podría pasearlos como al resto de perros, o si necesitaría algún permiso especial.
Como es para más de un perro y no son míos, no podría presentar la documentación del seguro, ya que no corre a mi cargo.
Gracias por la ayuda, un saludo!

Buenos días,
Debería hablar con su Ayuntamiento para que le indiquen cómo sacarse la licencia en estos casos.
Un saludo!

Buenas. Puedes sacarte la licencia en otra ciudad, o tiene que ser en la ciudad que estes empadronado? Thank you

Buenos días!
Tiene que ser en el Ayuntamiento donde esté o vaya a estar empadronado el perro.
A greeting.

Cómo sé o dónde se especifica en los documentos que mi perro sea considerado PPP ? Mis perros son cruce, no sé de qué porque son adoptados.
Dicen que hay que censarlo en los 3 primeros meses, desconcocía eso.
Si ahora quiero hacerlo tendré algún problema ?
Entonces para poder tener a un PPP sin problemas (con la ley) porque son unos amores, necesito:

Cartilla Sanitaria que indique que todo OK.
Seguro de responsabilidad civil.
Carnet Psicotécnico físico-mental.
Certificado en la Policía Nacional de antecedentes penales
Optención licencia administrativa que eso sería entregando todo lo anterior, no ?

De momento yo ya tengo:
Cartilla Sanitaria
Solicitud de Alta de animal en Registro indentificación de animales de Compañia

Qué me faltaría ?
Thank you

A la hora de realizar el seguro, debes seleccionar la raza. En el listado verás que pone cruce con razas potencialmente peligrosas. Selecciona esa.

En cuanto a la documentación, tienes que tener también el resto de datos que indicas más arriba, a parte del chip, cartilla y solicitud de registro de identificación de animales.

En breve publicaremos un vídeo explicativo, que te sugiero que veas para que te resulte más sencillo el proceso. Probablemente entre hoy y el lunes lo tendremos disponible en nuestro canal de YouTube:

Y en este artículo que acabas de leer también lo insertaremos.

hola vivo en olesa de montserrat (BARCELONA) VOY ADQUIRIR PROXIMMENTE UN BULL TERRIER,aqui el bull terrier no esta considerado ppp,mi pregunta es la siguiente tengo que sacarme un seguro de responsabilidad civil y la licencia ppp? aunque no esta en la lista ppppor caracteristicas no lo tengo claro…para hacerle un seguro.

Deberías acudir a tu Ayuntamiento y que te indiquen. Son ellos los que tramitan las licencias, así que ellos mismos te indicarán si debes sacarte la licencia.

Buen artículo..Bueno Q pena. q pongan tantas pegas,Xq de eso de ser peligro ES conforme como lo cries(q en eso no tengo ni idea,Si solo con amor y sacarlo a pasear ya sea suficiente), Bueno vivo en Madrid,Espero porfa q puedas ayudar respondiendome con lo q contaré, Tengo un vecino q tiene una perrita de 5 a 6 meses (q la quiero un montón PERO en casa no me dejan tenerla) Y la perrita vive en el patio,Y Tiene el cruce del butt terrier y bóxer, Y es súper. buena y cariñosa,Y aquí a una semana ira El dueño a ponerle el chip, Y Me asombro de tantas tonterías q piden. Bueno la cosa q mi vecino No tiene tiempo de sacarla todos los días,Y Yo la saco por las noches desde hace 2 meses,Ya q no hay control(gracias a Dios) y bueno me gustaría saber Si a mí también me podrían Dar el permiso, para sacarla sin ningún problema,Osea el permiso puede estar en nombre de 2 personas,Osea mi persona,Y Del q figure el chip (mi vecino)?,E igual el seguro puede estar en nombre de los 2,Y cuánto se paga mensual el seguro,Y si es con atención médica cuánto se pagaría?….Mil gracias x tu respuesta

Para sacar a este tipo de perros a pasear, es necesario sacarse la licencia. Cada uno, propietario y paseador, tendrá que tener la suya propia. El seguro cubrirá a todos los que pasean al perro y lo hagan cumpliendo la ley.

En cuanto al precio y coberturas, depende de la edad del perro. Te aconsejo que visites nuestra web y hagas un cálculo rápido. Te llevará sólo un par de minutos y te mostraremos toda la información que nos solicitas.

Los seguros que tenemos se pagan de forma anual, no se puede fraccionar el pago.

Buenos dias, en mi ayuntamiento me indican que aqui no se censan los animales. Puede ser? es que quiero obtener una licencia y como uno de los pasos es censarlo….

Deberían indicarle dónde debe censarlo. Si es un perro considerado potencialmente peligroso por la ley, tiene que tenerle censado y tiene que sacarse la licencia.

buenos dias, tengo dudas sobre si mi perro es considerado ppp, el padre es un bull terrier americano de pura raza y la madre es un cruce de bull terrier mini y algo mas pero ese algo nose que es, mi duda es necesito licencia etc. la facciones agresivas del bull terrier no las tiene solo el largo hocico y los ojos chinitos y es bajito, mas que otro cachorros, tiene dos meses y pesara 3 o 4 kl. Espero que me podais ayudar y gracias de antemano.
A greeting.

Buenas tardes Nora,
Lo mejor es que primero acudas a tu veterinario. Ellos son los que dan los certificados de raza donde indican si tu perro puede ser potencialmente peligroso (que son los que piden para sacarte la licencia). Si con ésto todavía quedan dudas, entonces te recomendamos que acudas a tu Ayuntamiento, que ellos te darán la información sin problema.
Esperamos haberte ayudado.
Un saludo,

Hola , tengo una duda que no sabia, tengo una perra presa canario cruzada con chip y seguro. Pero no sabia que ai que sacar licencia y tal, es obligatorio o solo con el seguro vale. Siempre la llevo con bozal y atada
Que te pediría la política si me parará?
Un saludo

Hola Jon,
Si tu perro es considerado como potencialmente peligroso en tu Ayuntamiento, debes sacarte la licencia. Lo mejor es que acudas allí y que te informen si tu perro es considerado como tal y así sales de dudas. En caso de que lo fuera, procura llevar siempre a tu perra con bozal y correa de menos de 2 metros, y llevar tu certificado de seguro o recibo. Así no deberías tener problemas en tu localidad.

Hola, mi novio padece esquizofrenia y siempre tubo perros de raza dobermann, ahora nos hemos ido a vivir juntos y yo desde que se endurecio la norma, decidí no volver a tener perro. Pero para el es una terapia y no quiere otro perro que no sea Dobermann, porque siempre los tubo. Le concederán la licencia? Nadie habla de este tipo de personas hacia la tenencia responsable de animales, ni que fuesen invisibles. Estas personas son los que más necesitan tener un animal. Yo no estoy de acuerdo en que lo tenga y no por su padecimiento, es que ami no me gustan los perros porque las ley vigente ex exagerada.

Hola Luzdivina, Es totalmente cierto que los animales son unos excelentes ayudantes para superar cualquier tipo de problema. Probablemente le concedan la licencia si supera todas las pruebas necesarias. Ya nos contarás que pasa al final, pero en caso de que no pueda ser un Doberman, hay un montón de perros en adopción que pueden convertirse en un gran apoyo. A hug

Hola buenas yo mi pareja tiene un pitbull cruzado con América estanfor ella tiene el seguro la licencia yo mi pregunta es puedo sacar yo otra licencia para ese mismo perro

Hola Guillermo, si puedes, es más, según la ley, si quieres sacar a pasear al perro de tu pareja, debes tener también licencia para ello.

Buenas tardes:
Tengo una perra de raza dobberman, hay polémica sobre si se condidera ppp o no. Hay jurisprudencia en el norte de España( yo soy de Madrid) donde ha ganado el propietario contra el ayuntamiento que le denunció por no tener licencia. Las leyes( y la ley de ppp lo es) son a nivel estatal, por lo que no cabe diferente aplicación según qué comunidad autónoma. ¿Que opinas sobre esto?
Thank you.

Hola Fernando. A nivel Estatal hay ocho razas consideradas «peligrosas». Luego es cada Ayuntamiento, el que decide si un perro entra o no dentro de esta categoría por sus características físicas.
Como el Dóberman no está entre las ocho razas consideradas «peligrosas» a nivel estatal, si el Ayuntamiento no lo considera peligroso, aunque le multen, se puede recurrir la multa.
De todas formas, como depende mucho del Ayuntamiento, aunque no esté considerado «peligroso», si te vas de vacaciones a un lugar donde si este considerado y pasa algo, no tienes cobertura de ningún tipo.
Por eso, en mi opinión, es mejor prevenir por 53 euros al año, que enfrentarte a la posibilidad de que te pongan una multa entre 1.500 y 3.000 euros… Gracias a ti por animarte a comentar, y si quieres, estaría encantada de que subieses una foto de tu perro a nuestra sección de Blog de Fotos de PerrosPotencialmentePerfectos 🙂

Muchas gracias por responder. El no hacer la licencia no es por el dinero, sino por aceptar que consideren al doberman raza peligrosa y tener que llevarla atado y con bozal siempre. A greeting.

Hola yo tengo una american standford adoptada desde hace un año vivo en barcelona y la verdad esq hay que hacer Muchisimo papeleo, los penales ya los tengo y el psicotecnico tambien, ahora creo que solo me falta censarlo en el ayuntamiento y sacar seguro creo.

Hola Mónica, la verdad es que tienes razón, hay que hacer mucho papeleo. Si quieres, nos puedes llamar al 91 640 30 01 para que te informemos de las distintas opciones que tienes para contratar un seguro. Y si tienes más dudas sobre los trámites, también te ayudamos a resolverlas ¡Mucho ánimo!

Hola, tengo un cruce de bóxer. Es bastante fuerte y musculoso, más bajito que un boxer y muy noble de unos 28 kg. Se considera ppp? No sé con qué esta cruzado. Vivo en Ibiza.

Hola Rosa, dependiendo de la comunidad se considera PPP o no, lo más fácil es que llames al Ayuntamiento y te informes.

Hi. Antes que nada, gracias por la informacion. Yo vivo en barcelona y aqui siempre estamos con la problematica de que si un bull terrier es considerado ppp. Unos dicen que si por las caracteristicas y otros no. Cual es la realidad. Si o no es ppp?. Que se puede presentar en el caso de que no sea y sin embargo te paren pidiendo documentqcion de ppp?. Thank you.

Hola Mayte, muchas gracias, me alegra que te haya parecido interesante 🙂
El caso del Bull Terrier siempre ha traído mucha confusión. Cuando modificaron la ley, no se le incluyo en la lista de perros «peligrosos», pero sin embargo, en muchos casos, la policía y/o el Ayuntamiento, lo catalogan como tal, por las características que tienen, como bien dices.
Si te piden los papeles, y te encuentras con un policía terco, puede llegar a sancionarte y es complicado retirar la multa, ya que por las características si que sería «peligroso». Siento no darte mejor noticias, pero lo más fácil, es tener todo en regla para evitarte un mal trago…